Sioux Falls' largest selection of Sioux Falls memorabilia is available for purchase at the Visitor Information Center. Attached to the Falls Park Visitor Information Center is a five-story enclosed viewing tower with an outdoor observation deck. Equipped with an elevator, the viewing tower provides a breath-taking 360-degree panoramic view of the Falls and city skyline. The viewing tower is open to the public during the hours when the Visitor Center is operating and closes 10 minutes prior to the Visitor Center closing.
The Falls Park Visitor Information Center is managed by the Sioux Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Today - October 28, 2018: 10am-9pm daily
- October 29, 2018 - November 15, 2018: 10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
- November 16, 2018 - December 31, 2018: 5pm-9pm Monday-Thursday, 5pm-10pm Friday, 10am-10pm Saturday, 10am-9pm Sunday
- January 1-6, 2019: 5pm-9pm Monday-Thursday, 5pm-10pm Friday, 10am-10pm Saturday, 10am-9pm Sunday
- January 7 - March 22, 2019: 10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
- March 23 - May 24, 2019: 10am-9pm daily
Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day