Sioux Falls' largest selection of Sioux Falls memorabilia is available for purchase at the Visitor Information Center. Attached to the Falls Park Visitor Information Center is a five-story enclosed viewing tower with an outdoor observation deck. Equipped with an elevator, the viewing tower provides a breath-taking 360-degree panoramic view of the Falls and city skyline. The viewing tower is open to the public during the hours when the Visitor Center is operating and closes 10 minutes prior to the Visitor Center closing.
The Falls Park Visitor Information Center is managed by the Sioux Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Today - April 12: 10am-9pm Saturday & Sunday
- April 13 - May 24: 10am-9pm daily
- May 25 - September 2: 9am-9pm daily
- September 3 - October 27: 10am-9pm daily
- October 28 - November 21: 10am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
- November 22 - December 31: 5pm-9pm Monday-Thursday, 5pm-10pm Friday, 10am-10pm Saturday, 10am-9pm Sunday
Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day