The Heart of America Awaits
South Dakota’s largest city is conveniently located at the junction of I-29 and I-90. Whether your tour is starting or stopping in Sioux Falls, there are activities to fill one day or three days.
Not sure where to start? Connect with us to create a custom itinerary for your next group tour. If this is your first time to Sioux Falls, we will gladly help with hotel accomodations and activity recommendations.
What's new in Sioux Falls?
- Good Earth State Park recently added a new 11,000 square foot visitor center which features programming on the cultural and historical significance of the area.
- The Stockyards Ag Experience at Falls Park is a facility dedicated to the importance and economic impact of agriculture in the area.
- Lake Lorraine is a new shopping district that has sprung up on the west side of Sioux Falls. Stores included in this area are Marshalls, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby and more.
- Coming in 2019 is Levitt at the Falls. This band shell will be located in Falls Park West, and will host 50 free outdoor concerts every year.
- The Arc of Dreams is set to arrive in the Spring of 2018. The steel structure will stretch across the Big Sioux River 70 feet in the air. The Arc is set to be a cornerstone piece of the SculptureWalk.