Sioux Falls Convention Center
The Sioux Falls Convention Center is one of the largest places for meetings, events and conventions in the region. The Convention Center is attached to a 8,000 seat Arena and 243-room Sheraton Hotel by an enclosed climate controlled walkway.
Whether you are planning an intimate reception for 20 or a convention for 2,500 guests, the Sioux Falls Convention Center can accommodate your needs. The Sioux Falls Convention Center offers over 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting and exhibit space including a 16,800 square foot ballroom and 12 breakout rooms.
The facility offers on-site audio/visual services, sound services, staging, and an experienced event management and catering staff to ensure the success of your event.
One look at our chefs’ amazing culinary creations and guests will know they are in for something special. Whether it’s a coffee break, trade show luncheon or celebratory gala, we have the extensive experience and resources to execute the perfect catered event.
The Sioux Falls Convention Center connects to the Sheraton Hotel, Sioux Falls Arena and is adjacent to Howard Wood Field and the Sioux Falls Baseball Stadium. It is conveniently located near I-29 and I-90, less than one mile away from the Joe Foss Field, the state's largest airport.
The Convention Center features:
- 12 professionally equipped meeting rooms with operable walls, flexible lights and audio/visual systems
- A 16,800 square foot ballroom with 25’ ceilings
- A 33,200 square foot exhibit hall with 25’ ceilings
- All inclusive culinary services
- Abundant prefunction space
- Attached to 243-room Sheraton Hotel
- 1,000 hotel rooms within a one mile radius
- Five minutes from airport
- In-house audio/visual service
- Ballroom and exhibit hall connect to offer 50,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Four loading docks with direct access to exhibit hall
- Full utility services in exhibit floor
- 3,400 complimentary parking spaces
- Connected to 8,000 seat Sioux Falls Arena
In-house marketing support for your event includes:
- Media relations and publicity
- Assistance with obtaining sponsorships and third party promotions
- Grassroots marketing efforts
- Media buying assistance
- Graphic design
- Themed programs and customized menus
- Recommendations on entertainment and activities to your group
For further information or to speak directly with the Convention Center staff visit www.siouxfallsconventioncenter.org.