Fly into to Sioux Falls for Pheasant Season October 18, 2014 – January 4, 2015 this year. Quick access to all premier hunting via I‑90 and I‑29.
Fly, Hunt, Stay!
Pheasant season is October 18 – January 4, and is a prime time to enjoy the beauty of eastern South Dakota. Find additional hunting information, bag limits and rooster counters here.
With pheasant counts up this year, it will be a great hunting season again in South Dakota. Make your trip easy, by flying in to Sioux Falls and extend your time here to enjoy all of the convenience and amenities we offer. Whether you are with the guys, girls or your family, there is something for everyone.
View Travel Packages
- Scheels – Gear up and enjoy a 45-foot Ferris Wheel, shooting gallery, mini bowling and more.
- The Outdoor Campus – Aquarium, museum, nature center, trails and more.
- Big Sioux River Recreational Trail – Bike 26 miles, run, walk or kayak the river.
- Great Bear Recreation Park – before the snow falls, enjoy hiking trails; once winter hits spend your time skiing, snowboarding or tubing.
- Clay Bird Shotgun Sports – trap, skeet and sporting clays for all levels.