Fly, Play, Stay!
Start your pheasant hunting trip in Sioux Falls as more than a fly-in destination. Extend your trip and enjoy all of the activities offered for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you are with the guys, girls or your family there is something for everyone.
- Scheels – Gear up and enjoy a 45-foot Ferris wheel, shooting gallery, mini bowling and more
- The Outdoor Campus – Aquarium, museum, nature center, trails and more
- Big Sioux River Recreational Trail – Bike 26-miles, run, walk or kayak the river
- Great Bear Recreation Park – Skiing, snowboarding, tubing or sledding
- Clay Bird Shotgun Sports – Trap, skeet and sporting clays for all levels
Pheasant hunting season dates: October 15, 2016 through January 1, 2017. For South Dakota hunting information click here.